An exciting opportunity to work for one of the industry’s leading marketing intelligence providers who analyzes consumer behavior across channels and devices to help brands optimize marketing and advertising performance by audience segment. Visual IQ is seeking a Manager, Analytics – Data Science to join our team in supporting our diverse group of clients. We are looking for top analytics talent, dedicated to driving meaningful and actionable analysis on integrated advertising and CRM campaigns.
The Manager, Analytics – Data Science will own analytical components of the program planning phase, back-end reporting, testing frameworks and ongoing client learning plans. The role requires the ability to execute high level analytical work, be a self-starter in the development of advanced analytical applications and providing thought leadership and training. In addition, it may also require the ability to supervise others.
Work with the Client Services team, the position is charged with advancing the competency through implementation of effective and efficient analytical frameworks, tools, and processes. We are seeking active thought leaders with analytical heritage.
- Develop close working relationship with assigned clients to provide strategic analysis centered around advanced customer segmentation, Life Time Value (LTV), predictive modeling and other customer analytics support
- Date Mine campaign, customer, demographic and behavioral data to provide conclusions, implications, and actionable recommendations designed to improve the quality of future relationship marketing communications
- Demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of analytical tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBi, etc. for customer, audience and marketing analysis segmentation modeling, clustering, data and text mining, machine learning
- Own specific internal initiatives focusing on the development of the Analytics practice, including implementation of analytical tools, techniques, processes and frameworks
- Manage scope creep on analytical deliverables by steering projects in accordance with client value, analytical plans, and product roadmap
- Act as the final authority on day-to-day analytics deliverables for assigned clients
- Manage, train and mentor both onshore and offshore Senior Analysts and/or Analysts
- BA/BS required, MBA or Masters in related field (Data Science; Information Science; Engineering; Information Systems; Information Technology) strongly preferred
- 5-9+ years’ experience in analytics overall with 2-5 years of experience in customer analytics (dependent on Seniority Level)
- Proficiency in the utilization of analytical techniques for the measurement of customer and marketing data, CRM, digital advertising and web environments
- Motivated, self-starter who has a proven track record of leading complex analysis and analytical strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced data environment
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience with a breadth of analytics technologies:
- Apache Spark, Hive/Hadoop, R, Python, PostgreSQL
- Attribution (i.e. Visual IQ)