The Corporate Sales Representative (CSR) generates qualified leads, working closely with Field Sales, Sales Engineering and Marketing. The position is responsible for key aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new opportunities and identifying up-sell/cross sell opportunities with existing customers. Pipeline management and demand generation activities are essential to success. The ideal candidate will have proven SaaS sales experience and knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. The position requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of Visual IQ’s solutions to prospects, customers and partners up to the C-level. The CSR must have excellent communication skills and a desire to exceed prospecting, lead qualification and sales goals or quota.
• Execute out-bound call campaigns to prospective or existing customers, educating them on Visual IQ’s product and service offerings.
• Generate high quality meetings for specific territory utilizing targeted messaging and proven sales techniques.
• Follow-up, nurture and qualify in-bound web, call or email inquiries.
• Facilitate marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, field seminars, trade shows) and proactively follow up on all invitations, registrants, attendees and prospects.
• Provide feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness.
• Manage ongoing pipeline and track customer-related phone conversations and emails in Salesforce.com including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes.
• Meet or exceed targeted call volumes and monthly sales quota.
• Build a working knowledge and become an expert on Visual IQ products, services and competitors.
• Practice and continue to improve solution-selling techniques.
• BA or 4-year degree equivalent
• 2 years in sales, inside sales or customer account manager role.
• Experience in building/generating sales pipeline and demand generation programs.
• Consistent track record of exceeding sales goals or quota.
• Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
• Fluent in English and German
• Experience using Salesforce.com a plus.
• Excellent communication skills: phone, presentation, written and listening.
• High-energy, motivated self-starter.