The Regional Vice President is a direct sales role with at least 7 years of enterprise SaaS solution sales experience, preferably with a deep understanding of the digital advertising technology ecosystem. The position will be responsible for generating new business relationships and developing existing business within a designated territory. Requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of Visual IQ’s solutions to customers and partners up to the C-level. Candidates must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota and experience with value or solution based selling.
• Formalize a go-to-market strategy within qualified strategic accounts.
• Exceed monthly / quarterly / annual sales targets by cultivating existing client relationships and targeting prospective strategic accounts within assigned geographical or vertical market.
• Complex sales-cycle management; manage the entire sales process engaging the appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Client Services, Executives and Partners.
• Ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding and renewing existing accounts.
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline in Salesforce.com to ensure over-achievement.
• Engage and develop relationships with C-level executives, positioning Visual IQ solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
• Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
• Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
• BA or 4 year degree equivalent.
• 7+ years successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota between $2MM and $3MM.
• History of closing high 6-figure to 7-figure deals.
• Relevant sales experience in digital advertising and/or enterprise SaaS technology.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation skills.
• Strong understanding of solution/consultative selling.
• Accustomed to working remotely.